Registration for this years St. Patrick’s day disc golf tournament is up and running.
Am Weekend Flyer http://final9sports.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/2014-stpatam-flyer-bw.pdf Full color flyer – http://final9sports.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/2014-stpatam-flyer-qxd.pdf
Pro Weekend Flyer http://final9sports.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/2014-stpatpro-flyer-bw.pdf Full color flyer – http://final9sports.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/2014-stpatpro-flyer.pdf
Here are the links to signups
Am signups – http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/St_Patrick_s_Classic_California_Amateur_State_Championships_2014
Pro signups – https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/St_Patrick_s_Classic_2014/register
We are looking for sponsors for the event. If you or someone you know are interested in sponsoring please contact us at 916.624.7200 . Here is a link to the sponsor info. http://final9sports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2014-stpat-sponsor-flyer.pdf
Lodging info links here thru Placer Valley Tourism. Please support them.
St. Patty’s Pro Weekend is a qualifier for the Vibram Open – details below
Maple Hill Open (MHO) Qualifier www.
How it works:
● Players pay event $10 to opt in to compete for the MHO spots before event starts.
● The top three players that opted in earn spots to the MHO.
○ Qualified players may not compete for the spots. A list of qualified players can be
found here: www.maplehillopen.com/register.html#playerlist.
● Ties shall be broken by any method of the TDs choosing.
● At Awards Ceremony, TD calls up and hands out the MHO letters to the qualifiers
● After event, TD calls Steve Dodge (5087360811)
with names of qualifiers
● Qualifying players must register by June 1, 2014 or one week after event
○ If a player knows that they cannot attend, the TD may select an alternate.
○ If the player fails to register in time, the spot is forfeited.