This year the pro St. Patrick’s Classic will be a qualifying event for the 2013 Vibram Open. For information on the Vibram Open use this link http://www.vibramopen.com/
How a player qualifies:
1. Play the same course(s) as the MPO division
2. Pay $10 opt-in prior to the event start
i. We recommend this option be given at the time of check-in
3. Ties shall be broken by one method of the TDs choosing.
4. Players with reserved spots at the Vibram Open may not compete for the two qualifier spots.
5. The qualified players must register by the latter of these dates:
a. June 21st
b. Ten days after completion of event
6. If the qualified players fail to register by deadline, the alternates will have one week to register